ABOUT NBBC & NEW MEMBERSHIP
North Beach Bowling Club was founded in 1957 and is ideally located at the corner of Kitchener and Wilberforce Streets in North Beach. Membership is open to people interested in bowling and to the local community who wish to use the bar, kitchen or TAB facilities on offer. We currently have over 1000 members.
Our Major Sponsors are (click on their name to view their website):
- develops lawn bowlers which includes the training of new and existing members, if required, by accredited level two coaches;
- is an affordable venue for private functions including Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Social gatherings and business meetings;
- supports local community and school groups;
- is the venue for the monthly North Beach RSL Sub-Branch meetings;
- has a first class venue for “Sand Sports” (Beach Volleyball and Netball) – for more information please contact sandvolleyoz;
- has a TAB facility on site and an ATM facility; and
- organises regular functions for members throughout the year, including live music some Friday nights.
Four classes of membership are available:
- Full Membership – allows all facets of lawn bowling including active participation in Bowls WA pennant competitions, club championship events, social bowls and unlimited use of the greens throughout the year (subject to their availability).
- Restricted Membership – allows unlimited use of the greens throughout the year (subject to their availability) and social bowls, but not participation in Bowls WA pennant competitions or club championship events.
- Social Membership – provides access to all indoor club facilities, but without the lawn bowling.
- Junior Membership – as per Full Membership, for members under age 18.
If you would like to join you will need to complete a New Membership Application Form (see link below or you can get a copy at the club).
You can return the form in person at the bar, by post to 7 Kitchener Street NORTH BEACH WA 6020 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of fees can be done:
- in person by cash or cheque at the bar along with your application form;
- by cheque sent in with your New Membership Application Form; or
- by EFT to our back account (see details on the New Membership Application Form).
If you would like more information on any of the above options, please Contact Us or call us on 9447 3077 during our opening hours.