At North Beach Bowling Club (NBBC) we have a range of ages and genders being actively involved in our pennant teams and in the running of the club. In 2016-17 we have a total playing membership of 217 bowlers.
Our club facilities include two grass greens and a high quality synthetic green for all year round bowling, including lights to allow for night bowling.
The North Beach Bowling Club has enjoyed considerable success over many years and currently has the following teams in Bowls WA Pennant competitions:
Midweek (Tuesday mornings) – Four teams ranging from Premier League to 3rd Division.
Saturday afternoon – Two teams being 1st Division and 3rd Division
Midweek (Thursday afternoon) – Six teams from 1st Division to 5th Division.
Saturday afternoon – Six teams from 1st Division to 6th Division.
Coaching is available from our Club Coach, Ivan Campbell.
Whether you are an experienced bowler, or a new bowler requiring assistance with your game, Ivan makes himself available for personal advice and training.
Please call him on 0438 358 550 to make an appointment.
OPTIONS FOR THE MORE SOCIAL BOWLER
- NBBC holds a “Community Bowls” program for 8 weeks from January to March each year;
- Social activities for club members are held throughout the year to give you a taste of bowling; and
- Visitors and social members can bowl on the greens (subject to availability) and use the club equipment at any time for $5 per person during daylight hours or $7 per person under lights. Contact the club during opening hours on 9447 3077 or 0408 837 774 to ensure the greens are available.
Four classes of membership are available:
- Full Membership – allows all facets of lawn bowling including active participation in Bowls WA pennant competitions, club championship events, social bowls and unlimited use of the greens throughout the year (subject to their availability).
- Restricted Membership – allows unlimited use of the greens throughout the year (subject to their availability) and social bowls, but not participation in Bowls WA pennant competitions or club championship events.
- Social Membership – provides access to all indoor club facilities, but without the lawn bowling.
- Junior Membership – as per Full Membership, for members under age 18.